Rates & Insurance
Rates for Counseling and Psychotherapy: (effective Jan 1, 2019)
- $160 for initial assessment of @ 1 hr
- $140 for a 53+ minute session
- $120 for @ 45 min. session
- $100 for @ 30 min. session
Rates for Wellness Coaching, Professional Life Coaching and/or Natural Health Coaching:
- $50 per session of @ 50 to 55 minutes
- Counseling and Psychotherapy Services are usually covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We are network providers for nearly all insurance and EAP companies, including Medicaid and Medicaid alternatives.
- Coaching is usually not a benefit provided by your insurance company.
- No Show and Cancellation Fees are not covered y insurance.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, has it been met and when does the new year begin?
- Is the therapist a contracted network provider? If not, what is my out-of-network coverage?
- What is my copayment or coinsurance?
- Is pre-authorization required and who must obtain it?
We have contracts for EAP Counseling and for Behavioral Health Counseling and Psychotherapy with most of the major insurance companies servicing this area; including Matrix, Magellan, Optum Behavioral Health, United Health Care and United Healthcare Community Plan, Anthem, Aetna, Medical Mutual of Ohio, ValueOptions, Molina, CareSource, Buckeye Community Plan, Beacon ValueOptions, Military One Source, Balance EAP, e4Health, etc.
We are able to access Ohio Worker’s Compensation, Medicare and Medicaid.
We are currently unable to access most Medicare alternatives or plans combining Medicaid and Medicare.
A 50% reduction in fee is available for persons paying in full at time of the session. Contact us for specific information.
Debit or credit cards are accepted for payment.
Appointments represent a significant time commitment that we have made exclusively to you. Our continued existence as a practice is dependent upon appointments being scheduled and clients being seen.
For maximum convenience, we schedule regular weekly appointments on the same day of the week and at the same time as much as possible and send reminders by text or phone.
We require at least 24 hours notice for cancelling appointments.
Regular late afternoon and evening appointments are highly sought after and are reserved for clients who are able to consistently attend scheduled appointments.
If you are unable to attend 2 appointments in a row, we will assume that you are in need of a change in the pattern of scheduling of appointments and will ask that you schedule week by week until such a time as you are able to keep regular appointments.
If you do not keep an appointment and we did not hear from you, you will be charged a fee, will lose your regular appointment slot and will need to reschedule any future appointments.
- $30 Fee for failure to keep a scheduled appointment
- $15 Fee for cancelling an appointment with less than 24 hrs notice.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.