According to the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, a client should file a complaint if a licensed Counselor, Social Worker, or Marriage and Family Therapist has done any of the following:

 Abused or mistreated you or any client in any way, verbally, financially or sexually.
 Lied to or misled you or any client in the provision of services or billing.
 Treated you or any client while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
 Released information without your consent.
 Been negligent in your treatment or in the treatment of any client.
 Shown an inability to practice safely and competently for any reason.

Should a client have a grievance, they are to be encourage to speak directly with their provider and attempts shall be made by both parties to remedy the concern.

If the grievance cannot be resolved between the client, provider, and (if applicable) supervisor, the client shall be directed to submit a written grievance to Darby Creek Counseling. Grievance must include the date, approximate time and description of incident and names of individuals involved.

Please address complaints to:
Dan Maust, MEd/LPCC-S
1375 US Highway 42 SE, Suite C
London, OH 43140
You will not be retaliated against for filing a complaint.

Client shall also be informed of their right to file a formal complaint with the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board by going to or mail grievance to the board at the following address:

77 South High Street, 24th Floor, Room 2468
Columbus, OH 43215-6171

The client may also call the Board at (614) 466-0912 or fax at (614) 728-7790.