Rates & Insurance
Rates for Counseling and Psychotherapy: (effective Jan 1, 2021)*
- $200 for initial assessment of @ 1 hr
- $180 for a 53+ minute session
- $140 for @ 45 min. session
- $100 for @ 30 min. session
*REDUCED FEE AVAILABLE – A 50% reduction in fee is available for persons paying in full at time of the session. Contact us for specific information.
*INSURANCE CONTRACTS DETERMINE ACTUAL MAXIMUM ALLOWED FEES FOR CLIENTS UTILIZING INSURANCE
PAYMENT – Debit or credit cards are accepted for payment.
- Counseling and Psychotherapy Services are usually covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
- No Show and Cancellation Fees are not covered by insurance.
We have in-network contracts for Behavioral Health Counseling and Psychotherapy with most of the major insurance companies servicing this area: including Optum Behavioral Health, United Health Care and United Healthcare Community Plan, Anthem, Aetna, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Molina, CareSource, Buckeye Community Plan, Beacon ValueOptions, Military One Source, etc.
Our contracts identify us as “Counseling and Neurotherapy Associates, LLC”
We are able to access Ohio Worker’s Compensation and Medicaid.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ABLE TO ACCESS:
Medicare or any Medicare alternatives or plans combining Medicaid and Medicare because of Federal laws of who may provide those services
TriCare or other Humana plans – our only Humana credentialed provider no longer accepts new clients and Humana has ignored our repeated attempts to add other qualified therapists to their network.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, has it been met and when does the new year begin?
- Is the therapist a contracted network provider? If not, what is my out-of-network coverage?
- What is my copayment or coinsurance?
- Is pre-authorization required and who must obtain it
Appointments represent a significant time commitment that we have made exclusively to you. Our continued existence as a practice is dependent upon appointments being scheduled and clients being seen.
For maximum convenience, we schedule regular weekly appointments on the same day of the week and at the same time as much as possible and send reminders by text or phone.
We require at least 24 hours notice for cancelling appointments.
Regular late afternoon and evening appointments are highly sought after and are reserved for clients who are able to consistently attend scheduled appointments.
If you are unable to attend 2 appointments in a row, we will assume that you are in need of a change in the pattern of scheduling of appointments and will ask that you schedule week by week until such a time as you are able to keep regular appointments.
If you do not keep an appointment and we did not hear from you, you will be charged a fee, will lose your regular appointment slot and will need to reschedule any future appointments.
- $30 Fee for failure to keep a scheduled appointment
- $15 Fee for cancelling an appointment with less than 24 hrs notice.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.