All clients must follow the Ohio Department of Health safety guidelines for COVID-19 when visiting our office.
- Only clients and persons directly involved in sessions will be permitted to enter the office building.
- Wait areas are closed for visitors and family members.
- Face coverings are required while in the office building. Temperature checks will be taken at the receptionist window upon entering the office waiting room.
- Sessions will be held in spaces that provide distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available and will be expected to be used before and after touching any surface.
- Air filtration with UV lights and sanitization will be in use throughout the office space and counseling rooms.
- Contact areas will be sanitized between sessions.
In-person sessions are not permitted for persons who:
- Have experienced fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, lost of taste or smell, or any other flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have had contact in the last 14 days with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has had significant symptoms.
- Have a current forehead or wrist temperature of over 100 degrees F.